When posting a web page, Postwire crawls the web page to retrieve the title and a list of high quality images.
1. To post, click Web Link in the Post Content widget on the page:
2. Enter the url which you'd like to post and click Add:
3. Postwire will process the web page to retrieve the content and imagery:
4. After processing, Postwire will show it's best guess based on the image processing system. You can click the right and left arrows to cycle through the images and also update the title of the content. Note: If you don't like the images Postwire found, you can always click "Can't find a good image?" to set a custom thumbnail (read more here)
5. Click Done Editing when you are happy with how the content looks.