The location of the Outlook Plug-In varies somewhat depending on what version of Outlook you are using (2007 vs. 2010), as well as what version of Windows you are using. Here are three ways to check installation...
# 1 - Can you Embed Content in an Email?
In either Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010, do the following:
- Create a New Mail Message
- On the main ribbon bar, you should see an Add Page button under the Postwire Logo (Blue P)
- Enter your Login credentials (if prompted)
- Choose an Existing Piece of Content or Add a New Piece Content
- Press Add and you should see a thumbnail and clickable text link inserted in your email
- Send a test to yourself or someone that can confirm they see the Postwire Page correctly
# 2 - Is the Plug-In Activated in Outlook?
- Load the Add-In Manager
- In Outlook 2007, go to Tools / Trust Center / Add-Ins
- In Outlook 2010, go to File / Options / Add-Ins
# 3 - Is the Program Installed properly on your machine?
- Go to your Windows Control Panel
- Load Programs (or Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall Program depending on Windows version)
- Confirm that Postwire Outlook AddIn is in the list